Friday, January 8, 2010

Can a dermatologist help with dark inner thighs?

My inner thighs are darker than the rest of my skin and I am not happy about it. Can a dermatologist prescribe a topical cream that would help to lighten this area?Can a dermatologist help with dark inner thighs?
my daughter had the same problem from having to wear black pants to work everyday and I told her to get some salt and lemon juice as a scrub as often as she could stand it without making herself raw and it worked wonders for her and was cheap. and today we all need cheap. I do anywayCan a dermatologist help with dark inner thighs?
Yes he can, however, there are also some wonderful over-the-counter products that work well too. BeautiControls Dermakable is designed for just the problem and works well to even out the skin.
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment