Friday, January 8, 2010

If i saw a dermatologist could they help me get rid of the dark marks left on my face from pimples?

Probably, I advise this Aloe Vera lotion, its great for scars and pimple marks. also bio oil, works brilliantly for this kind of problem, costs a little more tho, Aloe Vera stuff costs between 1-4 pounds. I used it for same problem worked great.If i saw a dermatologist could they help me get rid of the dark marks left on my face from pimples?
I have the same problem and I started to do my own research to see what would work for me and I finally found something that works. Queen Helene masks, Julip mint.. that works great. At first I was not sure but I been using it for a few month's now and my skin is looking good. Try it, you never know.. Good luck!!If i saw a dermatologist could they help me get rid of the dark marks left on my face from pimples?
tea tree oil and extra virgin coconut oil will hill prevent and smooth scarring.





http://acneantidote.info
YES! - they help with everything on the face's skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment