Friday, January 8, 2010

How much does it cost to go to a dermatologist? I live in the State of California?

How much does it usually cost to visit the dermatologist? Does it cost about the same as going to a family doctor? Would my family doctor have to transfer my medical files to the dermatologist or can I just pick and choose any dermatologist and pay as I go. What's the average cost just for a Visit to get some advice and treatment if need be (I'm not asking about the cost of treatment, but the cost of the visit) Thanks..How much does it cost to go to a dermatologist? I live in the State of California?
It depends on the doctor. Some offices charge a WHOLE lot more to people who don't have insurance verses people who have coverage. Go to a dermatologist who does cosmetic procedures instead of medical. My suggestion is to call in advance of what the price will be for a consult. My guess is 100 or so. Good Luck with your skin problems.How much does it cost to go to a dermatologist? I live in the State of California?
The norm is $50 - $130
If you pay cash, $60 -120 for the first visit, in Huntington Beach, CA anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment