Friday, January 8, 2010

Should i get prescription acne medication from a dermatologist, or should I stick to my overthecounter cream?

Normally I have mild acne but all of a sudden breaking out like crazy. Should i get prescription medication from the dermatologist or should I stick to my clean and clear advantage acne control kit? I just turned 15.Should i get prescription acne medication from a dermatologist, or should I stick to my overthecounter cream?
I am also an acne sufferer, and usually my over the counter stuff works pretty well, but when I have a bad flareup that won't go away, my doctor puts me on Minicin or Tetracycline for a few weeks and this helps a great deal! I love Clean and Clear Products myself, and use then regularily. Talk it over with an adult, also, to see what they think. Good luck on getting clear!Should i get prescription acne medication from a dermatologist, or should I stick to my overthecounter cream?
Go to a dermatologists because, u want the pimples to go away, not just some to go away so that its back to mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment