Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I ask dermatologist to prescribe me different medicine?

Just in case, one don't work, the other one will.


Since I don't have insurance, i can only go there one or twice and still be able to afford the prescription. Will dermatologist do that?Can I ask dermatologist to prescribe me different medicine?
you can always call them if your first one doesn't work, and they'll most likely send a different prescription to your pharmacy. I've had to do it a couple of times with my neurologist for migraine meds! It's no big dealCan I ask dermatologist to prescribe me different medicine?
yes, commercials always say to ask your dr. if the medicine is right for you, so of course you can request something else if the other is not working. but be careful when switching medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment