Friday, January 8, 2010

How expensive is a visit to the dermatologist?

I made an appt., and they said they would not be able to take me in until late october after filling out massive paperwork. It's insane! But i agreed, what could i do, they are the only one in range, and got it set up.





Later on I stopped over at my parents and they told me that it will run me $500 and they still might not treat it, Now, they can be wrong sometimes but I'm just wondering if it is actually that much? A normal dr. visit here w/no insurance costs around $80, so I was guessing the dermatologist, diagnosis and medication, shouldn't go over $300 at the worst. But if it runs over $500, thats a week's paycheck, I can't do that just for a simple rash. So how expensive are they (on average) and is there a cheaper solution?How expensive is a visit to the dermatologist?
well... going to a dermatologist can be quite expensive.... and i think your parents are right...it might get to $500.... u can call first to ask how much it would be... they can give you a range ....For my suggestion, you can visit your local physician first ....and have it checked....they're cheaper than dermatologist....hope my answer helps... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment