Friday, January 8, 2010

Do I need to go through the medical school process to be a dermatologist?

Is there an alternative road? Can I go to a medical school that specialize in dermatology? I don't want to go to premed, then med school and then residence. Do I need to go through the medical school process to be a dermatologist?
Dermatology is one of the more competitive medical residencies and if that is your career goal, then not only do you have to go through the pre-med, medical school and residency process, you have to be good at it.Do I need to go through the medical school process to be a dermatologist?
Sorry, that's what you have to do. Dermatology requires medical school, which requires pre-med, which in total is 8 years of college before residency. If you don't want to do that much work, pick another field of study.
you should look for a college that specializes in dermatology. I would just google good dermatology schools.





Good Luck!
you should go through a medical school for the proper practise..





Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment