Friday, January 8, 2010

My dermatologist says proactiv will not work on my skin, is that true?

I have fair, oily, and a little bit dry skin.My dermatologist says proactiv will not work on my skin, is that true?
Proactive does not work. I would try the nuetrogena wave, or I use biore products. I use the silicic acid wipes in the morning and at night in the shower I use the ice wash or once a week the exfolient. afterwards i always use the moisterizor. Be careful not to over do it.My dermatologist says proactiv will not work on my skin, is that true?
it is probably true since it is coming


from your doctor.


and it is also different for other people.
I don't know... but it didn't work on my skin, either. I tried it for six months and it didn't do diddley squat.
Your doctor with the degree in medicine told you. We cant tell you anything different.
yes. i've heard proactive will dry out your skin if its too dry and you should always listen to your doctor. they arent one of your friends plotting to make you look bad cause theyre jelous :P
some people it doesnt
Its your dermaologist. Hey they are the professionals. They have a degree and they have probaby dealt with many situations like this becauase alot of people deal with acne. A docter is a professional and they should know what is right for your skin. Many people think proactive works. Its risk free and many people use it. Its the leading brand of acne care sold in America. If proactive doesnt work out for you try clean and clear. Or neutrgena. All these brands are good and great for your type of skin. It depends on your skin though. If it makes it worse stop using it immediately. I knew someone who used proactive and she said it really worked for her. Its worth trying!





Hope this helped!





Good Luck!!!
so glad to see if u r experiencing a problem u have gone to dermatologist. Please, take there advice! why even ask on here. good luck,,,,,,,u will be fine ,,i'm sure!
Your doctor is right. Proactiv will most likely make your acne worse. I used it and it made my skin horrible. It got extreeeeeeeeeemely dry, red, irritated, and gross. It actually made me break out more. So aside from having pimples I had really dry skin. DO NOT USE PROACTIV!!!
yes you should try the wave or clean and clear that works for me and always put face moisturizer on your face!!
Im not to sure if it will work on your skin or not.


But I do know that my friend bought Pro Activ and


everytime he would skip using it, he would get worse


acne then before he even started using Pro Activ.
It's probably true.


It only works on certain skin types.


I got it for me. And it was terrible. It made my skin worse.


Good Luck


:)
i have tried proactiv, and it didnt help me at all, my acne got worse

No comments:

Post a Comment