Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can a dermatologist prescribe birth control pills for my acne?

I'll be going to see a derm soon and my sister thinks I need Accutane. My acne is pretty mild though. Not severe at all. Accutane is a powerful drug and I doubt that the dermatologist will prescribe it to me right off the bat.


Face washes don't work, and I refuse to take antibiotics. Do you think the dermatologist would be able to prescribe me birth control then? Without me having to see a gyno?Can a dermatologist prescribe birth control pills for my acne?
yeah. ortho tri cyclen works reallyyy good for acne. and they would probably give it to you. but if your acne is not very severe they will not give you acutane!Can a dermatologist prescribe birth control pills for my acne?



Acne is a bundle of skin rashes formed over skin due to the action of hormones on the sebaceous glands. You can get rid of these acne from any of the natural acne remedies listed on the below site. Check it out for yourself as it worked for all that i personally know. The site address is beauticianworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment