Saturday, December 26, 2009

Question 4 people who have gone to a dermatologist to treat acne?

What did they prescribe you?


Did it work?


How did it work?


Do you recommend going to a dermatologist?


I'll be going to a dermatologist next week so I'm just curious about other ppls experience :)Question 4 people who have gone to a dermatologist to treat acne?
I love dermatologists...they gave me Benzaclin and it is great. It has antibiotic properties with sulfer to dry up the acne. They also performed acne surgery. After a few months of that I did not really have to go anymore. Good luck! Check into Benzaclin.Question 4 people who have gone to a dermatologist to treat acne?
I had moderate acne, especially around my jawline, went to several dermatologists and they all took about five- ten min. and recomended antibiotics and other medications, I don't like taking meds. so i asked for topicals at first, differin was the most horrible painful thing, and took about two and a half weeks to heal from it, so I decided to do some research and found a doctor who did acne surgery, very rare practice dermatologists used to do, But as my derma says they have become lazy, and prescribing is so much easier for them and they don't want to spend the time with you. well my face looks 100% better since I've started with my derma, I see her every other month she goes over my face very carefully with her hands and any bumps or blackheads that may someday turn into pimples she gently, pokes with a needle and releases/ drains the pus or whatever comes out, so they have no chance to even become zits, there is tiny bit of blood but my face is perfect by two days later, she spend an average of 30-40 min. working on me and I wouldn't go to any one else, look into it, always go natural, and diet always helps, and plenty of water, good luck:) watch out for the ones who want to sell you there products
I don't suggest Differin if you have sensitive skin,


I've been told to watch my diet (avoid sugars, sugar inflames acne)


Now, I'm using ';Erythromycin-Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Gel';, although its complicated to use, is working.





DO NOT use Acutane, at least do your research on it before giving it a try. It literally blocks your pores and may cause so many problems, I've known several people who experienced severe side effects (including a stroke, and cancer!)
I know something he does not. Sleep on terry cloth. It's clean your skin while your sleep. Tell him to check out www.plushpillowcases.com They clean your face while you sleep. It well help with your ance. Sweet dreams
my dermatologist gave me antibiotics and recommendations to stay away from sun! it took time but worked!
I went to an esthetitician (i can't spell it) in a dermo. office and she recommended skinceuticals acne line before i try drugs, which i am reluctant to take. it's a great product and has helped a lot. i also started to change my pillowcase every two days after sleeping on each side for one night. Helped out hugely for cheeks and neck. amazing really. another natural aid is zinc supplements. there's a specific form of it, I can't remember. google it. sugar can be a culprit for some people, as can dairy. try some of this stuff, it can't hurt to eat less sugar...

No comments:

Post a Comment