Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I tell my boyfriend to go to a dermatologist?

He has really bad skin and lately his acne has been getting worse. Every time I try to talk to him about it I chicken out.. it's getting kinda gross, sometimes I try not to look at his face!How do I tell my boyfriend to go to a dermatologist?
Its his business if you dont like it get a new bf.How do I tell my boyfriend to go to a dermatologist?
that is just crazy,talk to him that is not a big deal.first ask do you go to the doctor for you skin,then keep the conversation going.
make an appt for him then he will have to go. im acne sufferer so people have many a time said to me to get it sorted and im trying.





its embarrassing for the sufferer but he will appreciate you care about him
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment