Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dermatologist?!?!?!?

I am going to the dermatologist but dcan I still wear make up and wash it off when I get there? Will they ask me to take it off? Its for an acne skin problem thanks :]Dermatologist?!?!?!?
When I went to the dermatologist for my face, I was wearing makeup. They gave me these special makeup wipes and said plainly, ';Go wash your gunk off your face.'; Apparently, they wanted to see the acne more clearly, and didn't want it masked or something. :-)Dermatologist?!?!?!?
If you want to wear the makeup until you get into the building! so that not many people see you and non of your friends will see you spotty! lol! But bring a make up wipe %26amp; take it off in the toilets when you get there! This way you can make your skin look the worst it can and the dermatologist won't send you away to the doctors or something, they will give you something strong that will work. If you go in all covered in make up so your spots are all covered the dermo won't think your skin is THAT bad and send you away with typical teenage issues or something like that..which is not what you want.This is the way you have to play it. %26gt;%26gt; . make sure you moan alot and MAYBE even cry, just be like '' I NEED something for this, it's ruining my life!!'' This will make sure that he will give you something strong for free on prescription! hehehe Good luck, stef x
Dont wear the makeup.You can wear mascara and lip balm BUT NOT FOUNDATION OR ANYTHING THAT GOES ON YOUR FACE.Trust me,I went (same problem as you) and she asked if I was wearing any makeup and I was.It kind of ruined the point.





So good luck!!
I would not wear the makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment