Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chances for an Indian dermatologist with Indian degrees to work in Canada?

I am a dermatologist with more than 10 years of experience, working in India. All my degrees are from India. I dont have any foreign degrees, any chance for me to work in Canada, if so the requirements.Chances for an Indian dermatologist with Indian degrees to work in Canada?
I don't know for sure but you certainly must be having a chance. For example there are lots of M.D.'s and dentists in USA who are from India. They are licensed to practice in US.





But how they did it or how they made it is something I have almost no knowledge of. They are professionals and do a very good job, I can tell that for sure. When I had cavities in 1992, an indian dentist treated my teeth and I never ever got any dental problems since. He did a lot of work on my teeth -- fillings, injections on gums, etc etc.





Also, my personal physician is from India too and he does very good job too.





I don't think anyone can earn a license to practice medicine or dentistry in US or Canada unless he's fully qualified to do so.





But certainly there are lots of Indian neurologists, internists, dentists, dermatologists, etc etc in US and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment