Saturday, December 26, 2009

How much does a visit to the dermatologist usually cost?

I've never been to a dermatologist but my brother had a mole that was cancerous a few years back and I was told that I should get myself checked as well. I checked with my insurance and they will not cover this visit at all. I was just wondering what a routine checkup would cost. I'm sure there are all different prices, but I am looking for a ballpark figure, as I have no clue.


ThanksHow much does a visit to the dermatologist usually cost?
I know they are very expensive. My son's first visit was $485.00 for a check up and a biopsie. Had to go back and have a small place on this back (skin cancer) burned with that hot stuff they spray on.





This time he told them he did not have any insurance to cover that so


they gave him a discount and still charged over $200.00.





Why don't you call one and get a ball park figure but be sure %26amp; tell them about no insurance.








dlpHow much does a visit to the dermatologist usually cost?
i just visited a dermatologist yesterday and everything was free for me plus the cream that he told me to use..i hope my acne clears up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment