Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can a dermatologist do for my undereye circles?

I told a Covergirl beautician that my dark circles are hereditary (my mom has them too) and she said to go see a dermatologist





what can a dermatologist do for my undereye circles?What can a dermatologist do for my undereye circles?
He may prescribe you a medication that provides temporary moisture and nourishment to the skin but the only way I know to permanently be rid of these is to have a plastic surgeon do a lift of the skin under your eyes. It is not real painful but it is a little costly.What can a dermatologist do for my undereye circles?
A lot of times dark circles are a sign of allergies. Or it can be from wearing eye glasses. Or they can be hereditary. I don't believe that a dermotologist can help. Make-up made to cover up those areas do pretty good.
if ur skin is dirty, she can cleanit.or it mayb something else. ask them 2 look and see wat they can do

No comments:

Post a Comment