Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dermatologist?

How long does it usually take to schedule an appointment with a dermatologist and get prescribed something for my acne? Also, how long would the medication take to take affect?Dermatologist?
It took me 6 weeks to get in to the office. I take oracea and i use metrogel. my doc told me that it is a very slow process, but i stopped breaking out the next day and my redness has faded tremendously and it has only been since thanksgiving. dont put off going because it will take forever to get an appt. like I did. it will all be worth it.Dermatologist?
The Irish health system is different. I only waited a week.





I was on Roaccutane for 4 months. I was on a very heavy dose because i'm big guy and even at that it was about 2 months before I noticed difference. The side effects were hell. Try and avoid roa if possible.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment