Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How much are most dermatologist's visits, and how much are most acne curing procedures?

I have moderate acne that is better sometimes and really bad other times. I just want some expert advice, i use the best skin care available to me and it just doesn't do the job for long, i dont have insurance but still want to see a derm, what do you think. btw i live in the Detroit area of Michigan.How much are most dermatologist's visits, and how much are most acne curing procedures?
I started having really bad acne problems beginning when I was in high school. I had acne on my shoulders that was embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with limited results. I ended up calling a local dermatologist in Wisconsin. After 5 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try calling a local Michigan dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.com/Michigan-Der鈥?/a>How much are most dermatologist's visits, and how much are most acne curing procedures?
Get a good recommendation for a good doctor, and go see him/her. I went to see one for my acne, and it was amazing what he did! It was cleared up in a matter of weeks!





However, if you don't get a good doctor, you won't get good results. I went to a doctor at the university health clinic when I was in college, and he had me on anti-biotics for three months. It didn't do a thing for me. Maybe because I wasn't eating right and keeping my stress down, but maybe because he wasn't doing the right things.





In my case, after he cleared up that one bad case, I haven't really had many breakouts except normal period stuff.





Eating right, keeping your stress down, getting enough sleep and exercise, and doing some sort of home facial once a week will keep your ';new face'; in good shape. You can get started on those things now, as a matter of fact.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment