Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Any recommendations for a dermatologist in the Chicago area that specializes in eczema and dermatitis?

Trying to find a dermatologist who is patient and dedicated to working with me to resolve eczema/dermatitis issues.Any recommendations for a dermatologist in the Chicago area that specializes in eczema and dermatitis?
I am not familiar with dermatologists in this area, but I can tell you that in majority of the cases doctors prescribe steroid creams and other awful stuff for relieving eczema. I recommend you start treating your condition with natural methods right from the start to cure the cause of eczema not the symptoms.





A great article to start with can be found here:





http://www.getbest.info/natural-cure-for鈥?/a>





I hope this helps. I have yet to hear from a case where eczema was eliminated once and for all only with prescribed medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment