Saturday, December 26, 2009

My dermatologist told me to start taking YAZ once i END my period, but the instructions say at the beginning?

i'm taking YAZ for accutane next month.


he said to take it at the very last day of my period, but the instructions that came with the pills said to take it the very first day of your period.


why did he tell me that?


what should i do?My dermatologist told me to start taking YAZ once i END my period, but the instructions say at the beginning?
Follow the instructions. He's a dermatologist, not a gyno. They get confused sometimes...





You can either do a ';same-day start'; where you start taking the pill on the first day of your period - take the one marked with the right day (you'll have some spares when you get to the end of the pack, just start a new pack.) This means that you'll be protected immediately.





Or you can do a ';Sunday start'; which is when you start on the Sunday after the start of your period - this sometimes means that your period is over by the time you start the first pills. You'll be protected once you've had an active pill each day for at least seven days in a row.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment