Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can a dermatologist do anything to make my dark circles go away?

I know that I have them b/c my mother does, but I didn't know if there was something that a dermatologist could do to help me out.Can a dermatologist do anything to make my dark circles go away?
Dark circles are hereditary, but you can see a dermatologist who can help you deal with the dark pigmentation.Can a dermatologist do anything to make my dark circles go away?
Not really, most people use concealer.
Maybe these answers help





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If he has a bottle of ';White out'; he can.
yes not sure wht but i seen commercials tat they say they do
I'm not certain a dermatologist can do it directly, but they should at least be able to refer you to a cosmetic surgeon that could cosmetically hide the discoloration with a skin bleaching.
yes they can
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment