Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long does it take for a dermatologist to find what is right for your acne?

cuz im goin to one pretty soon for the first time and jus wonderin


also, what do u do there?How long does it take for a dermatologist to find what is right for your acne?
Just depends. Sometimes they get it right on the first visit. I went to a dematologist and he identified my skin issue on the first visit and prescribed medicine that cleared it up.How long does it take for a dermatologist to find what is right for your acne?
It depends. It all comes back to what works for your skin the best. If It's the first thing she gives you, then yay. But it could take over 3 years. My friend has been going since 4th grade and now shes in 8th and just find something htat works for her. For instance, I got some it works for about a week and then the acne comes back. But it all depends. :D good luck!
Depends on if he/she actually knows what they are doing.


I went to a jack hole doctor and it took me lots of time and pain and accutane and monthly blood tests and birth control and all this other $hIt and I still get little zits. I wanna shoot myself..........................
Trial and error. The first Rx may be right for you, maybe not. You just sit there and he looks at the places where you have acne.
usually a dermatologist finds the cure for your acne when he realizes he has sucked you dry of your money
That would depend on how your skin responds to treatment
a long time prboalhy

No comments:

Post a Comment