Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to deal with severe oily skin when your dermatologist does not prescribe accutane?

She has me on Retin a-micro .10% and I use proactive to wash twice a dayWhat is the best way to deal with severe oily skin when your dermatologist does not prescribe accutane?
See link below for 10 home remedies.





You may want to consult a nutritionist, or someone at GNC...who knows about balancing your system. Ask about DeTox, which can be bought as a pill. Check with your dermatolgist before beginning any routine.What is the best way to deal with severe oily skin when your dermatologist does not prescribe accutane?
baby powder oh yah!!!!!111111
The best way to get rid of severely oily skin (like I have) is to get old.


When you get old and your skin is itchy from dryness in a way you never dreamed could exist you'll long for the days when you had extra oil to go around.


Retin A works well. She may bump you up to stronger stuff depending on how you react because this stuff can cause serious over dryness if not used properly or on the right skin type.





As an aside I find that the best moisturizer for my dry hands (the backs) is the oil from my forehead. P.S. I didn't used to have dry skin anywhere.
Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment