Saturday, December 26, 2009

Know of a dermatologist in the Houston area with experience in treating difficult cases?

I have been to many different dermatologists in my life to treat a chronic skin condition. I have new insurance. Can anyone recommend a highly skilled dermatologist in the Houston area that is experienced in complicated presentations?Know of a dermatologist in the Houston area with experience in treating difficult cases?
This probably isn't the answer you are looking for but I often have patients skin conditions dramatically improve when I treat them with normal Diversified chiropractic.


Get a good one of an HMO you may be very surprised how well it works. I assume since you've had it for years you are open to new ideas.


It works through releasing pressure from the nerves which exit the spinal column and regulate the skin functions.


And the worst thing that can happen is you'll have better posture and a much looser neck and back.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment