Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to find a good dermatologist for acne?

I have had acne since I was a teenager. I went on Accutane when I was 19 and my skin cleared up mostly for a few years until at 26 I started getting full out breakouts again with cysts. I have been to 3 different dermatologists now (since I was a teenager) and none of them has actually been able to get rid of or even ';control'; my acne. I am rather sick of this now that I am 28 and would like to find a doctor that could at least get it down to minimal breaking out. Does anyone have any suggestions for finding a doctor who is actually good at getting rid of acne, as opposed to putting you on the same medicines for years without them doing anything and then charging you for a visit every month?How to find a good dermatologist for acne?
I'm 26 and doing accutane for the second time. Our situations sound a lot alike. This second round of accutane is working wonders just like the first, although not as fast as the first time. I'm not sure if your willing to, but you can do another round of Accutane if you wanted to. Of course with all the hoopla about Accutane and the stupid IPledge program they are more reluctant to prescribe it nowadays. I know the feeling about dermatologists, if I got one more useless prescription for Differin cream or Tetracycline I was going to scream, because it just didn't work for me. I've moved around a lot, and I've found that dermatologists that are more into the cosmetic side of dermatology always fit better for me. They understood more the need for making my skin look better even though it wasn't a medical necessity.How to find a good dermatologist for acne?
WOW... you sound exactly like me. I tried everything and went to a dermatologist who prescribed drugs to take, which helped, but the side effects were NOT for me... I started using pro activ like on tv, but I bought it off of ebay cuz its cheaper, and It worked right away, within 2 weeks all of my cysts were cleared up and I was acne free... I LOVE IT... I only use the lotion and the effects are the same. Good luck to you. I hope this helps, acne is so hard to live with and can leave such terrible emotional scarring.
ACNE IS A THING OF THE PAST GENETICS CLEANLINESS PREVENT


SEE INJECTION MARKS?
Your having ance problems, but I bet your as juicy as a fresh water clam.


Y}{our beautiful remember that!!!:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment