Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dermatologist!!?

So i hardly get pimples..but when i do..they are big and red!! and they have left acne scars. how much will it cost to go to a dermatologist? and what will she do?? and..any tips on getting rid of a zit in a day??Dermatologist!!?
i have the same problem, except i usually have 2-3 giant ones and really oily skin, i havent seen a dermatologist, but i talked to a pharmacist in shoppers drug mart for free lol, i am using acne free 3 step cleaner, and then panoxyl on really big ones because its 5% benzoyl peroxide, and the acne free is only 3.74%, proactive is only 2.5% and this costs about 1/2 the price, it works really well on my forehead, i only have one really small one now, but my chin is still kina bad, but its getting betterDermatologist!!?
I have a aunt that is a dermatologist and she is very expensive. I don't sugest you go to one because you can do fine on your own. By the way your describing your pimples i get the same type. I think you should get clinque ance kit. Its not that expensive and it works great, Try drinking water instead of soda to reduce pimples. Also, stay low on sugar and do not pick your pimples. Also, try not to touch your face alot. i really hope this helps this is what i do and i rarely get pimples!!





Hope this helps! :)
Try this soap for a week or 2 that should help


likas papaya soap from this site


www.naturalbeautysystem.com
I have that kind of skin too (occasional big zit with post acne marks).





Here is what I have been doing for a month and my skin almost 100% clear!!! No exageration!!!





Cleanser: Murad Cleanser (with salicylic acid in it)


Toner: Avalon Organics Vitamin C toner (this had faded post acne marks


Moisturizer: Neutrogena Visibly Even Moisturizer (Has help fade acne marks, and even my somewhat red skintone)


Spot Treatment: Clean and Clear 10% Benzoyl Peroxide treatment AND Almay Blemish Healer





And 2-3 times a week I use Almay 15 minute facial





My skin has gotten a lot better, and I haven't seen a dermatologist. Give this regimen a try, before you spend a lot of money to see a Derm.





All the derm. will do is look at your skin, tell you what kind of acne it is, and then tell you what products to use, and it costs a LOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment