Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much does a dermatologist usually cost?

I know we live in different states, different insurance, different dermatologist, but how much do they cost normally?





And if it's a respectable price, can anyone help me convince my mom to get me to a dermatologist, she keeps on saying how expensive it is.





[Yes, the dermatologist I want to go to covers our insurance]How much does a dermatologist usually cost?



I'm an expert on this, I would suggest you take a tour here http://www.insuranceidea.info/free-insurance.htm ,there are expert's tips there.


How much does a dermatologist usually cost?
Here you can see a doctors assistant instead of the dermatologist. They're allowed to prescribe medicine and everything. You can get in to see them quicker and they can tell u what it is. That's what I did, was way cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment