Thursday, December 17, 2009

How much does accutane cost, and is it hard to find a dermatologist?

Does anyone know how much it costs to get Accutane? Mind you I don't have any insurance and am living on my own. I go to school part time and work part time. I was wondering if I might be able to afford it.





For those of you who have insurance, how much does the insurance company pay, and how much do you pay? Should I look into getting an insurance provider or would it cost about the same if I were to pay out of pocket?





Also, is it hard to find a dermatologist? How does one go about finding one? Maybe the dermatologist can help me find an insurance carrier that would help with the costs.





And are there other costs for being on this medicine? I'm pretty sure the visits to the dermatologist will cost money, and the cost of gas for getting to and from the office. Anything else?





Thanks for all your help.How much does accutane cost, and is it hard to find a dermatologist?
Accutane cost alot. Determatologist are not hard to find and or not that expensive. You may not even Accutane, that's only for people with severe acne and who have tried everything else.How much does accutane cost, and is it hard to find a dermatologist?
My first two months were just $40 each for the co-pay. Then the insurance wouldn't pay anymore and it was $900 for Accutane or $500 for generic. My accutane journal might help you - http://www.acnetreatmentjournal.com/Accutane-Journal/index.htm. Good luck! Report Abuse

Well here in Jamaica its pretty expensive too, and only covered by insurance if the prescription is from a dermatologist. It's about J$8700, that's about US$135, without insurance for about 30.
WAIT!!!!


Before you do accutane...try this. My daughter was given this by a chinese herbalist and it works phenomenally. Just give it a little time to do it's thing and take 5 pills, 3 times a day. They look like black buckshot, but I saw an UNBELIEVABLE change in my daughter's appearance. If you can afford it, also do accupuncture, but the Fu Fang will work without it just as well. It's incredibly pure and incredibly cheap. ($7.69 I think for 100 pills - but buy alot and you will never be without)





Go to www.activeherb.com





Order: Fu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pian (100 pills)


or Fu Fang Zhen Zhu an Chuang Wan (200 pills)





I kid you not that this stuff is phenomenal.


Please try it. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment