Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to get rid of body acne without dermatologist?

My boyfriend has extremely acne prone skin. His face is fairly clear, but he was acne on his chest, back, thighs, and shoulders. He's tried prescription pills and pro active. The proactive just made him break out more. He's also tried other acne creams from the store.





What can he do to help the acne?How to get rid of body acne without dermatologist?
Hi dance90,





This sounds like a tough situation. I could definitely understand his frustration after trying several different products. I have a few things you should consider.





First consider taking a look at the ingredients in the acne treatments he is using? See if he is using products that have either benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. If all his products are using one of these, try a product that uses the other.





A second area I would look at is medications. Is your boyfriend on any medications? One side effect of some meds is that they can contribute to acne breakouts. If this is the case, he may be able to switch to something without this side effect.





A third area would be to see whether he is showering appropriately. Specially what I mean here is that is he showing after workouts or after he has been out in the sun. Sun exposure and exercise can cause the body to sweat which can lead to acne breakouts if the body isn't cleaned quickly thereafter. If this is an issue, perhaps he can make an adjustment in his schedule to use showers more timely or often.





A fourth area would be to consider home or natural remedies. There are a large variety of herbs and foods that can be used to help with acne. These range from cucumber paste, aloe vera, garlic, and plenty of others. Recognize the results for an individual person on any one of these products will vary. The best thing you can do in this area is to do some searching on the web and talk to your local natural foods herbal expert.





A final area would be to look at internal factors. Most treatments only operate by addressing the external problem. The issue here may be something else, such as a poor diet or a hormonal imbalance. For this reason, you and he may want to take a look at it from a lifestyle viewpoint. This perspective yields the best results for the long term.





Hope this helps,


Frank Miller


How to get rid of body acne without dermatologist?
dance90, I acne problems starting when I was 13. I had acne on my back that was really making me self-concious. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, Aceneticin, Oxycerin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with dismal results. I wound up visitng a local dermatologist. After 2 months almost all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try finding a dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.com
You have to educate youself first and foremost. Before curing my acne, I was using salicylic acid. It was way too strong and only contributed to the problem.





It turned out that antibacterial soap was enough to just dry up my body acne and make it go away.





Here's one way to do it...


http://www.natural-acne-control.com/body鈥?/a>



Theres lots of ways. Check out this video on youtube, it explains a hell of alot of reasons you have acne and what can help to get rid of it. Most of them are natural.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsqZKDlH鈥?/a>
You can try this product, it worked wonders for me! I've acne free for a couple of years now.





http://npacheco.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=701940

No comments:

Post a Comment