Thursday, December 17, 2009

How much is a cost of a visit to the dermatologist in gilbert, arizona?

I don't have insurance but I need to go to the dermatologist quite badly because I've had a severe breakout since December and it's already April... I'm afraid that if I don't treat it now I'll have deep scarring that won't go away very soon. Is it very expensive to visit the dermatologist if you don't have insurance?How much is a cost of a visit to the dermatologist in gilbert, arizona?
It will probably cost a lot. I have a couple of suggestions for you. First, call a local teaching hospital and see if they have a dermatology clinic. These clinics are staffed by students in dermatology, and supervised by graduate dermatologists. They will see folks like you, at greatly reduced rates. The second suggestion is to try to negotiate a fee with any other dermatologist, many will lower their fee to someone who does not have insurance. Best wishes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment