Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can i remove my stretchmark easily without going to dermatologist?

If you know some practical and alternative ways of removing stretchmarks kindly share it.Thanks.How can i remove my stretchmark easily without going to dermatologist?
Youre stuck with those for life. A dermatologist wont be able to do much besides lighten them slightly, and same goes for plastic surgery.





Also, coco butter doesnt remove stretch marks, HOWEVER.....it does prevent them very well.How can i remove my stretchmark easily without going to dermatologist?
They can't be removed unless you go to your derm.
Stretch Marks Removal


http://stretchmarks-removal.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
Hindi na iyan maalis kahit kailan Jenelyne....
if they are a round yur stomach from haveing a baby===put lotion rich in vitamin E and an ace bandage around yur stomach leave on as long as you can i did it for 3 months everyother day now they are gone and it tightens up yur skin
Use coco butter----- I live by it. apply daily to the areas that need it. It will help even out your skin tone. I would only use the thick butter. you can get it at wal-mart for $4 for a small tube, it worth it i now use it over my whole body. I love it. im glowing all over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment