Monday, December 14, 2009

How to convince my dermatologist to remove an ugly brown birthmark?

i hate this birthmark. Its ugly disgusting. Sometimes i leave my shirt on when i go to the pool and beach because of it. Can i say i had seen a white halo around it for a few days or something. I don't care about stitches.I want it gone.How to convince my dermatologist to remove an ugly brown birthmark?
maybe your talking about so insurance will cover it, heres what you say: well it was itchy and it irritates me when my clothes touch it





if you make it sound cosmetic insurance wont cover itHow to convince my dermatologist to remove an ugly brown birthmark?
Tell them to freaking take it off. If they won't cooperate then just go see a different doctor. Doctors shouldn't be so freaking stubborn. Just get it off!
You convince him/her by telling them you're willing to pay for it. duh!
they should take it off b/c you want it off. go to a different doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment