Monday, December 14, 2009

Short of going to a dermatologist, what is the best way to clean out impurities in my pores?

I want to look nice for my wedding that's coming up, so I'm trying to take care of my face. What products have you guys found that really cleans out my pores and makes them look better?Short of going to a dermatologist, what is the best way to clean out impurities in my pores?
Biore makes a face mask. You put it on your face and keep rubbing it. It cleans out your pores. You can buy it at the drug store, walmart and anywhere like that.Short of going to a dermatologist, what is the best way to clean out impurities in my pores?
OXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had acne for years... bad acne too. but I found that drinking lots of water and just washing your face with warm clean water does a lot to keep your skin clear. Stay away from the sweets for a while to look your best!
Hey I work at sallys beauty and equipment you should purchase some sea breeze astringent that really works or if your looking for something really quick you should purchase an aloe vera plant-leave on your face for about 10-15 minutes rinse it off really well and I'm telling you in about a week (oh yea for the plant you have to break it open and use the extract rub where you really need it) We'll congrats and good luck!
i find that when i use (daily) face cleaners like noxema and clearasil, i tend to break out more. if you don't have any open sores/acne on your face use plain rubbing alcohol 2x a day with a really good mositurizer. NOTE: if anything is open on your face it will burn a LOT and hurt. rubbing alcohol is the cheaper version of using witch hazel which works well also. hope this helps :)
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment