Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there an easy way to remove moles without going to the dermatologist?

I dont have cancerous moles, they have already been checked, but insurance wont cover the surgical removal. Is there a safe way to get rid of them? Any good ways that have been proved, like certain creams, or ';garlic';?Is there an easy way to remove moles without going to the dermatologist?
uhhh no...Is there an easy way to remove moles without going to the dermatologist?
It works!


I was a skeptic, but desperate to try anything to rid of one that I had right in the middle of my forehead. It took 3 days of garlic and then about a week of recovery for it to be completely gone; I feel amazing!!





If you want more details, feel free to email me! Report Abuse

The only way to really safely remove a mole is going to a dermatologist and asking him/her if surgery if your best answer or if he has any suggestions of other safe ways. Don't do something that could hurt you without the input of your dermatologist.
They can be frozen off. It isn't AS good as surgery, but it gets rid of them pretty well.
you can mae a cream out of belly button lint, Rabe's lovely bangs, and a headhog's quill, and mike's ego
NO!!! it will turn out nasty looking if ou do it your self, and you will leave a scar most likely
hahaha no sorry. nothing but a dermatologist. get better insurance.
Yes, but nothing I would recommend! Get over your vanity or fess up the money yourself!
I had two doctors look at a growth on my face. It was deemed non-cancerous. This past month, I had it removed and it was basel cell carcinoma.





Either it changed from non-cancerous to cancerous or the doctors were clueless. My guess is that the doctors were clueless, because it looked the same over time.





You want a pathologist to exam the mole tissue. I know it is expensive.





There are 20% lidocaine creams available on the Internet. You can use those to kill the pain and then use a scapel to remove the mole. But, you should get it examined by a pathologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment