Thursday, December 17, 2009

How much is it for a dermatologist to get rid of my ugly disgusting stretch marks?

I'm 16, and after puberty, I started getting stretch marks on my thighs. GROSS!!!





now i NEED to get rid of them-- how much would it cost? would my insurance pay for it?How much is it for a dermatologist to get rid of my ugly disgusting stretch marks?
Im 17 and have the same prorblem but it sucks because Im skinny and idk why I have them..Tyll I found out you needed to moisturize everyday A thing I didnt do and now Im covered Im strech marks all around my thigs down to my knees they are white now which suck.Im planning to get some kind of treatment later on Good Luck tho.How much is it for a dermatologist to get rid of my ugly disgusting stretch marks?
If they're silver or light in color by now you can't get rid of them without removing the skin or getting months worth of expensive laser treatments. If they're still red you can use aloe and cocoa butter or get your dermatologist to prescribe Retin-A for you.





Don't worry too much, pretty much everyone has them somewhere. It depends on your insurance company if they will pay for it or have you pay some. It isn't likely they'll pay much as it is just a cosmetic issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment