Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do a lot of medicines prescribed by dermatologist for acne or back acne have harmful effects when you drink?

I have some acne on my back and i want to go to the dermatologist but im afraid that the medicine i receive, i wont be able to drink alcohol when im on it. I only drink like twice a week with my friends. I know i see a lot of medications that are herbal, but im not sure about effects of alcohol, Thanks.Do a lot of medicines prescribed by dermatologist for acne or back acne have harmful effects when you drink?
If it a prescription drug or ointment read the literature that will be given you by the pharmacist if it an OTC then read the instructions on the box or label. Drinking while internalizing any medication is never a good idea as unexpected reactions of the meds and alcohol are always possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment