Sunday, April 25, 2010

Seeing a dermatologist without insurance for my acne ?

I'm just interested in pricing for a dermatologist to check out my skin and possibly prescribe something. I have no insurance, only dental. Seeing a dermatologist without insurance for my acne ?
well what i suggest would be knowing the office visit could be possibly between 80 to 300 dollars be prepared. Do understand every office is different i would call and ask them what the office visit would cost. Then usually a physician would know you are self pay and help you out with samples.Seeing a dermatologist without insurance for my acne ?
Easy answer question,no.Not solvable question,no.Browse this information,your answer may be here http://www.InsuranceFreeTip.info/insurance-for-free.htm .

No comments:

Post a Comment