Sunday, April 25, 2010

What to expect at first dermatologist appointment?

I have combination skin and i keep getting pimples on my cheeks that take forever to go away or they just keep coming back. I believe they are stressed induced by my ex boyfriend and now i am trying to undo the damage (my face was 100% clear before i met him). I am a very clean person and cleanse/tone/moisturize my skin regularly but it doesnt help. What should i expect from my first dermatologist appointment to treat this?What to expect at first dermatologist appointment?
No big deal. He'll look at your skin and give you prescriptions to clear up any conditions. You have to mention areas that aren't visible to the eye if there are any that are bothering you. Take care.What to expect at first dermatologist appointment?
Don't buy anything they sell out of the office!
Hmm You should be prepared to be given a lot of prescriptions of antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment