Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's the cheapest way to get a mole removed, dermatologist or plastic surgeon?

I know you can go to either to get a mole removed, but whats cheaper?What's the cheapest way to get a mole removed, dermatologist or plastic surgeon?
I went to the dermatoligest and he said that he wouldnt remove it for me because it would leave a scar if he did it (mine is on my face)


I went to the plastic surgen adn she did it up front and surgery covered it all.


She said surgery will cover any 3 moles at a time.








(:What's the cheapest way to get a mole removed, dermatologist or plastic surgeon?
Dermatologist.


-Insurance usually covers dermatologists and they think that Plastic surgery is cosmetic and they wouldn't pay for it because insurance always tries to make any excuse not to pay.


-If you don't have insurance, I'd still say the dermatologist because plastic surgeons usually want to make sure that you have all the money like right now.
You can get detailed information at: http://generalclick.blogspot.com/2009/05/no-more-moles-and-warts.html
Plastic surgeons usually want cash up front, derms can be covered by insrance. I'd go to the derm for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment