Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does any one know a good dermatologist in Las Vegas?

I have been bothered with acne problem and the dermatologist I have been seeing doesn't seem to do any good on helping me out. Basically, I go to see him and he stands there listening to what I need to say and gives out prescription without even come close to check on my problem area. I am not sure how a doctor can just listen and decide what's going on. Please help!Does any one know a good dermatologist in Las Vegas?
I know of a great Dermatologist his name is Lionel Handler his address is 3150 N Tenaya Way, #350, Las Vegas, NV and his number is :702) 243-6400. He is the best he takes his time and listens to the patients needs. I have been seeing him for 3 years now and I greatly recommend him. Good Luck!Does any one know a good dermatologist in Las Vegas?
Hi...





A doctor just putting in time can be so irritating! i know. Dr. Langford takes her time. she's good, check her out.





Langford Elizabeth DO


9167 W Flamingo Rd


Las Vegas, NV 89147-6472


(702) 233-4569





http://www.dexknows.com/category_Dermato鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment