Sunday, April 25, 2010

What happens when you go to a dermatologist?

I have nasty acne/bacne scars.. and get maybe 1 zit per week. My mom saw me without makeup this morning %26amp; was like ';ok we're going to a dermatologist.'; I've tried tons of products already. Is it worth it?What happens when you go to a dermatologist?
We don't know exactly what goes wrong when we break out in spots; dermatologists do. they can tell you exactly what's up and how to counteract it. It can't hurt if you've tried everything else. I'm going to try to convince my mom to take me to one; acne's a royal pain in the rear.What happens when you go to a dermatologist?
Please go. They are a sympathetic lot. Skin disorders or diseases can really effect a person's psyche.
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment