Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I convince my mom to take me to a dermatologist?

I'm almost 12, have pretty moderate acne, and I want it to be gone. I've had it for like.. what is it, 3 or 4 years now? Well, I'm sick of it, nothing I've tried works. How do I get mum to take me to the dermi?





Also, do dermi visits hurt?How do I convince my mom to take me to a dermatologist?
A dermatologist is a skin doctor. No, the visits do not hurt. He or her will not be touching your face if it is just about acne.





Tell your mom that you are fed up with your skin, and that you would really like to visit the dermatologist. She will understand!How do I convince my mom to take me to a dermatologist?
The first question I have is do you take care of your face? I raised two teenagers and when the acne started on the first we tried every thing over the counter even some Mary Kay but what she really need was a regular routine of washing her face morning and night! Everyday! My second did need a dermatologist for some antibiotics, but mostly what they told him was wash with Phisoderm and moisturize after each washing. Every morning and night. If your mother won't take you because of the cost I would recommend finding something natural or herbal.
well if you do go the dermatologist will say you have mild acne and will prescribe a light medication. that happend to me and the medication had no effect. THERS only one cure to acne that works for sure and thats Accutane but only given to people with LOTS of bad acne becuase http://accutanesideeffects.net/





what i do is use a hot towel in the shower and gently scrub that will clean your face us without drying it like creams and wont irritate your skin like a scrub
just tell her you want to go and you are frustrated with your acne and you want it to be gone. she will take you. my mom makes me go to the dermatologist and i dont even have acne. im sure she wont have a problem with it. good luck
Tell your mom any type of acne is a medical condition and they priscribe very good acne creams and the visits arent that costly
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090709222127AA9sXjQ%26amp;r=w





help me
Just ask her that you need to see one. You will get meds from the dermatologist. The meds might sting little, but worth it.
tell her it will get worse, but in the mean time TRY some acne products, oh also tell her that severe acne can leave dents in your face, happened to my sister
tell her how frustrated and psychologically you are affected because of it and am sure she will understand
no, they just look at your acne.
Just ask, I'm sure she'll understand.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very informative the stuff you provide I really enjoyed reading.holistic dermatologist

    ReplyDelete