Sunday, April 25, 2010

Has anyone suffered from extreme back acne? Will it completely go away if I see a dermatologist?

I want my back to look clean but my back acne is horrendous. Has anyone ever been fully cured of back acne?Has anyone suffered from extreme back acne? Will it completely go away if I see a dermatologist?
My son has bad back acne on occasion. We found some Phisohex scrub and a long handled back brush for him to use in the shower. As long as he uses it, his back is clear. When he stops using it, the acne comes back after a while.Has anyone suffered from extreme back acne? Will it completely go away if I see a dermatologist?
my son went to a dermatologist and was prescribed Accutane. It did indeed take away his back acne, which was also horrendous, but it also permanently damaged his liver, he can no longer take tylenol, nor can he drink alcohol. Choice is yours.
Expensive detoxifiying sea salts . Take a bath more often at night .


PLUS Wash after using conditioner. get one of the back brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment