Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I get in to see a dermatologist without having to wait?

Appointments are usually hard to get..you have to wait a month..I need to see a dermatologist now.My physician recommended to a dermatologist...any advise??How can I get in to see a dermatologist without having to wait?
Ask your physician to refer you and make the appointment for you; your doctor's office can generally get you in to see someone faster than if you make the appointment yourself.How can I get in to see a dermatologist without having to wait?
Yes sometimes that is a problem.


Today's your lucky day. My dad's a dermatologist and he's sitting right next to me. How can I be of assistance?
When I call I usually get in within the week? Call around. There's more than one derm out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment