Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is it possible to be a social worker and a dermatologist ?

I am undecided about what I want to do in life. I know I want to help people. I want to know is it possible to be a social worker and a dermatologist. I know it may be alot of work but can it be doneIs it possible to be a social worker and a dermatologist ?
with dedication, perseverance and lots of hard work you can do just about anything. after the initial qualifications, you may be able to combine both careers!!~!Is it possible to be a social worker and a dermatologist ?
I would imagine that being a dermatologist would require you to be a social worker too. The jobs would almost go hand in hand. To be effective as a dermatologist you would have to have sympathy to your patients and understanding of their issues. I think you can do both.
Of course. But you may not have a life outside your work. Both professions require a major time commitment. You should investigate both careers, and see which one engages you the most. You can't do your best work if your energies are split, and why would you want to do less than your best?
I think it could and I think it would be great because alot of patients who go to a dermitologist have emotional problems due to those conditions and I think they would benifet from it. No one can stop you but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment