Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a question about dermatologist and moles? Surgery first or consulting?

I went to the doctor and they referred me to a dermatologist to get my moles removed, and they scheduled an appointment for me. (three months from now). They sent me a medical history form and if I done any of these 7 days before the appointment.





If anyone has had this happen, do they just do the surgery before seeing you or is it the consulting first then the surgery to see what they need to do?I have a question about dermatologist and moles? Surgery first or consulting?
They have to consult first, but when I had my moles and cancers removed, it was immediately after the consultation in the very same hour. Good Luck.





Peace.I have a question about dermatologist and moles? Surgery first or consulting?
usually it is consulting then they will see what they can do
consulting
I have had the same thing happen. They want to keep charging you I think.





With me, when I finally got to the dermatologist, they then set up another appt for the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment