Sunday, April 25, 2010

I see the dermatologist in two weeks. What can I do to keep my irritable eczema in check 'til then?

Arms, hands, legs, neck, and scalp are badly affected. HELP!I see the dermatologist in two weeks. What can I do to keep my irritable eczema in check 'til then?
USE PRObiotics!!! Eczema is your body's problem of being unable to retain moisture in your skin. Thus, you have dry skin patches. You can use lotions which treat the symptom. If you want to treat the root causes, one which is very likely to be your skin not getting enough vitamins. Then you may want to take something like:


GNC: Digestive Health Powder(AWESOME PRODUCT). It contains prebiotics, PRObiotics and digestive enzymes that help breakdown and absorb the nutrients from your food better. All your organs improve especially the largest one that takes more vitamins... YOUR SKIN. Take a product like this for about a week. You may be VERY surprised at the improvement.


Note you should be taking a multivitamin and fish oil along with a good diet that includes fruits, veggies, lean meat, long grains and water.


Oh yeah, take warm.. not hot showers since the heat pulls more moisture out of the skin.





Probiotics helped clear up about 80% of my kid's eczema in LESS than a week. I had to do the research to find this information since all the doctors only suggested lotion that did NOT clear up the problem.





Please let me know if this worked for you.I see the dermatologist in two weeks. What can I do to keep my irritable eczema in check 'til then?
DO NOT ITCH IT! i have eczema. if you have any cream, or first aid ointment apply it when itchy. the best remedy for itchiness is anti-itch cream. if it's caused by allergies take a Benadryl but that will make you tired!!!
Diet: Eat an organic, whole foods diet and avoid potentially allergy-causing foods, especially sugar, wheat, milk, and dairy products, including yogurt. Also avoid excess consumption of fruit, especially citrus and sour, as these foods may aggravate symptoms.


Juice Therapy: The following juice combinations can help speed healing: black currant and red grapes; carrot, beet, spinach, cucumber, and parsley; and wheat grass juice.


I love the benefits from wheat grass juice.
some lotions can be irritating to the skin which when it comes in contact to the skin can trigger flare ups.





all you need is an all natural skin care moisturizer that will help moisturize the skin all day and night, protecting it from any damage and irritants as well as can promote skin healing.





try to not to scratch the infected area even if itching unbearable. keep the skin hydrated by drinking lots of water. have proper diet to boost immune system in fighting the disease. try not to wear rough and scratchy clothes and make sure that clothing is not tight. try to avoid skin irritants and perfumed skin care. make sure the foods you eat are considered healthy. watch out diet. do not do things that can easily make you sweat.





visit http://www.skinoriginal.com for skin care tips.
*Try the natural way! Aloe Vera has been used to treat eczema however because it鈥檚 not a drug it cannot be prescribed therefore doctors will not tell you the costly truth. I have a natural product for you; Aloe Vera Gelly. This intensive moisturizing gel soothes dry, chapped, or damaged skin with the penetrating power of 100% stabilized Aloe vera. Perfect to help you keep or regain that soft, smooth skin you were born with! don鈥檛 just take my word for it, ask your doctor and look into his eye when you do and ask yourself why they didn鈥檛 tell you the natural way first/ protect yourself. God bless you. We will send you free samples, I鈥檒l even pay the shipping too, If you request it from Leticia my wife on her site and let her know I told on yahoo answers
You can use an allergy pill to help stop the itching and also hydrocortisone cream 2% from a drug store. This may sound really gross but when my husband gets really bad in his groin area; I used what I used on the kids when they were babies and it worked! Desidin and cornstarch. Use dove sensitive skin care products. They have shampoo too. Use no perfume and die laundry soap and no drier sheets. I hope it helps and that the allergy medication gets you some much needed sleep. My husband can only take it at night because he works in a furniture factory and must be alert. So you may want to do the same. But try all the other stuff. I wish you luck because that isn't any fun. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment