Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does what a dermatologist give you work overnight?

I'm seeing a dermatologist soon, and I want to know if the product she'll give me would work overnight. If not, than how long? I only have zits on my forehead, and it's because of my period. So.. would it work overnight?Does what a dermatologist give you work overnight?
Unfortunately no...often times, what a dermatologist gives you makes your skin appear worse before it improves. This is the case with differin specifically, which make syour skin after more red for the first few days, but in a few weeks, makes your skin look great. Nothing is going to work overnight, but definitely go to the dermatologist because it helps. But always remember that acne is caused by hormones, and when youre older, your breakouts will virtually dissapear when youre done having hormone imbalances.Does what a dermatologist give you work overnight?
Probably not. But they can adjust things and offer stronger solutions to things that aren't strong enough over the counter.





If it's hormonal they will be able to offer a few suggestions to try.



No comments:

Post a Comment