Thursday, December 17, 2009

Should I see a dermatologist for my blackheads?

I wash my face twice a day, exfoliate twice a week, and wear very little - if any - makeup. Yet I still have blackheads! I've tried pore strips, creams, gels, home remedies, scrubs, masks... NOTHING HELPS! I know there's more to life than looks, but they still embarrass me. Should I see a dermatologist? Would they be able to help me?Should I see a dermatologist for my blackheads?
I have the same exact problem. I went to a dermatologist that specializes in acne and all that. THEY DIDN'T HELP AT ALL!!!! Where you have to go is a doctors office that specializes in ALLLLLLL skin conditions, not just acne. They help the best. They will give you an oral prescription, and tell you to use cetaphil and differin. And if you don't plan on being pregnant soon you might be eligible for activu. I cures acne and gets it away forever, because it stops oil from producing and your face stays clear. Now I'm too young for activu but I will be prescribed in the next 2 years if the cetaphil and differin doesn't work. But it has so far. Everything I just told you is what the doctor told me and I went on Wednesday. So just follow what I said or go to the doctor that specializes in ALL skin conditions. Hope I helped.Should I see a dermatologist for my blackheads?
You can, he probably will give u anti-biotics to slow the growth of the bacteria that cause acne also give u some creams called retin-a which u use daily

No comments:

Post a Comment