Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I permanently remove facial hair without seeing a dermatologist?

I have a little fuzz growing on my lip and I hate waxing it all the time. Is there anyway I can remove the hair at home so that it won't grow back? What products can I use?How can I permanently remove facial hair without seeing a dermatologist?
I went for electrolysis on my darker hairs near my mouth and got even worse outbreaks of coarse hair near where the old hairs had been. I think the electricity stimulated my nearby follicles.


I resort to shaving. I do it just after my shower, the bathroom is hot and moist so my skin doesn't get too irritated. I have had no extra hairs since the electrolysis incident.


If the fuzz is very delicate but dark try bleach.How can I permanently remove facial hair without seeing a dermatologist?
1. There is a sort of cream, I don't know what it is called, but when you use it it permanently kills the hair.


2. Bleaching should work as long as it is done carefully and with a bleach specially designed for facial hair/ sensitive areas.


3. Electorsys should work but it can stimulate more hair


4. Shaving, but that can irritate the area so you need to do it with a sharp blade and be VERY careful


Overall, using a dermatologist is probably the best option, but these ideas should work as well.
u can't peranently remove facial hair at home. sorry.


but u can try a hair inhibitor cream. helps to prevent hair from growing back as fast/as much. u can buy them at stores. heres a list of some.


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=hair+in鈥?/a>





or there is the No!No! hair removal thing. it's pricey but says ';destroys hair without pain or irritation, to safely reduce hair re-growth up to 64%. It gives professional removal treatments, like lasers and electrolysis, a run for their money. Over time, you'll notice decreased hair density, a lot less stubble and a lot more time spent not shaving';





http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment