Monday, December 14, 2009

How much does a dermatologist usually cost?

I know we live in different states, different insurance, different dermatologist, but how much do they cost normally?





And if it's a respectable price, can anyone help me convince my mom to get me to a dermatologist, she keeps on saying how expensive it is.





[Yes, the dermatologist I want to go to covers our insurance]How much does a dermatologist usually cost?
I went to see a dermatologist 2 months ago and she prescribed me some really good stuff doxyciline pills, and 2 creams for my face, all my acne is gone and it was all 20 dollars i live in the U.S. though,and i am on my dad's insurance he has really good insurance, if your trying to go see a derm. with no insurance then yea its a lot of money like maybe 50-100 dollars depending on how bad your acne is,like you said it depends on where you live. If you cant see a derm, just try my routine my derm. told me to do,wash your face twice a day, with warm water to clean out your pores,and rinse with cold to close your pores back up for there's no dirt going back in there to prevent more pimples,use a moisturizing soap like dove, and if you have really dry skin apply a lotion like coca butter,aveeno,baby lotion, DON'T PICK YOUR PIMPLES, i use to but now i don't and it really works they go away w/o leaving a scar,drink plenty of water a day,and eat your fruits and veggies,good luck, i hope i helped,if you have any more concerns please email me. =)How much does a dermatologist usually cost?
Your words-Not Severe. Sit down with mom and talk your feelings. Also, listen to what she has to say. Then ponder your talk for a few days. Perhaps you could come up with some of the money that insurance does not pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment